SDMS.px.indianoil.in Login – The Indian oil SDMS Login at SDMS Login IOC at https //sdms.px.indianoil.in
Originally SDMS portal served agencies and business stakeholders. Today the portal permits citizen use, offering gas refilling services and other services. The government-owned company offers a collection of services.
Business partners, distributors, and citizens can effortlessly log in to the SDMS.px.indianoil.in Login identifications.
SDMS portal is an outstanding platform for making online payments and transacting businesses with the Indian oil corporation.
If you want to know more about Indian oil SDMS Login Website SDMS Portal then read this article carefully.
What are the benefits of the SDMS web portal?
- The Indian Oil Corporation offers different products such as gas, oil, polymer, and more. This makes it calm for users to access products fast.
- The portal supports distributors and business partners manage their business online.
- SDMS portal has an easy-to-use feature and a striking user interface.
- A business partner can also get information about the businesses from the portal.
- It’s a comprehensive portal accommodating business partners, distributors, citizens, and the government.
- The Users will be able to check the status of payments from the SDMS portal.
- The portal offers details on payment history, sales, analysis, and other financial details.
- The delivery person can also download the cash memo online.
- It’s simple to link mobile apps and portals for better access.
- All customer contact information is accessible online.
How can you Register on SDMS.px.indianoil.in Login website portal?
- First, you need to navigate to the SDMS website page link https://px.indianoil.in/webcenter/portal/Partner
- Then, On the homepage, menu choose the option “registration”
- Now, you need to fill in the compulsory details on the registration form: line of business, division, industry category, industry sub-category, account name, mobile number, email id, designation, and more.
- After that, simply Recheck the information, and if correct click the “submit” button.
- Then, the page will make an OTP code which is sent to the registered mobile number. Simply Enter the OTP for verification to complete the registration process.
SDMS.px.indianoil.in Login at Official Portal
- First, you need to open the Indian Oil Corporation website page link https://sdms.px.indianoil.in/
- Then, simply click the “login” button on the homepage.
- Now, you need to Enter your user ID and password to continue and you will be able to access the portal for different services.
How can you Reset SDMS Password?
All users need login credentials to access a variety of services. However, anyone can forget and recover their login details using the following steps.
- First, you need to open the Indian Oil Corporation portal https://sdms.px.indianoil.in/edealer_enu
- Then, On the login page select the option “forgot password”
- After that, simply Key in the user ID and select the “continue” option.
- Now, the system will direct an OTP code to your registered mobile number for the authentication process.
- Once verified the page will permit a reset new password procedure.
- Now, you will be able to create a new password and confirm to complete the process.
How can you check Sales Order supply through the official website?
The SDMS platform provides the user the pleasure to check their order sold/supplied in a day using the following steps.
- First, you need to go to the Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) page.
- Then, the login page will display, simply enter your user ID and password, and the page’s dashboard will show numerous services, click “sales order”
- Next, you need to click the search button and now different options will open click “delivery from date and delivery till date”
- then, you simply need to click the “GO” button.
- After that, all sales under the selected dates will appear on the screen, and to learn the number of sales select the setting tab and click “record count.”
- The system will produce the number of records on the screen.
How can you Check Payment Sales Order Details Online?
The portal offers information about online payments from sales by different customers.
- First, you need to go to the Indian Oil IOC SDMS portal.
- Then, simply proceed to the login page and just enter your login credentials.
- Now, on the dashboard click “sales order” >bulk generate invoice”
- The page will show you a list of sales orders, simply select the search button to check the online paid orders.
- After that, you need to select the checkbox indicated as “digital payment flag”
- Now, you simply need to click the “Go” button to get the orders.
How can you DE-link Aadhaar from the IOC connection on the portal?
- First, you need to open the SDMS website page.
- Then, simply Enter your login details to access the page.
- After that, you need to enter the option “relationships” option Key in the consumer number and click the “relationship ID” option.
- Now, to de-link the Aadhaar card choose the last name and choose the arrows next to identities and select “profile SR.”
- Then, simply Select the + icon and select Aadhaar to delink under transaction type.
- Then, you need to click SR number>consumer’s Aadhaar number>submit SR and the delinking process will take effect at any time.
FAQs (frequently asked questions):
When was the Indian Oil Corporation established?
The Company was recognized in 1964 after joining with Indian Oil Company and Indian Refineries Ltd.
What are the chief corporate social responsibilities of Indian Oil Corporate?
The Company should provide safe drinking water, protect water resources, health and sanitation, employment, and quality education. They also support empowering and developing rural areas.
IOCL is a public sector undertaking. The government of India held a 56.98% stake in IOCL as on 31 December 2017. The company’s operations include refineries pipelines and marketing.
The government-owned company offers a collection of services. Business partners, distributors, and citizens can effortlessly log in to the SDMS.px.indianoil.in Login using login identifications.
We have shared everything about Indian oil SDMS Login Website SDMS Portal in this article on “SDMS.px.indianoil.in Login” if the info that we shared above for you helped you in any way then do share it with others.